Maryland Leadership Workshop
Students for Life of America, Maryland Right to Life, Maryland Catholic Conference are joining forces to bring you an inspirational day of Pro-Life Workshops. Attendance for all morning sessions is FREE with your code from one of the sponsoring organizations. At this first-ever collaborative event, we will discuss strategy for upcoming legislation in Maryland with political experts across the state. The afternoon session will be specially designed for student-specific leadership training and include lunch for all students registering. See the full schedule below, and join us to help create a culture for life and stop the extreme pro-abortion agenda in Maryland!
- Jody Ward – Pro-Life Engagement
- Michele Hendrickson – Students for Life of America
- Stephanie Stone– Students for Life of America
- Julie Biasotti — Maryland Right to Life
- Theresa Hessler — Maryland Catholic Conference
- Ali Rak — Charles County Right to Life
- Rev. Patrick Mahoney – Maryland Coalition for Life
WHEN: Saturday, October 5th, 2019
SCHEDULE: 8:30am doors open for registration, refreshments & coffee, networking.
9:00am – 12pm morning sessions
– Welcome & Updates Maryland Right to Life & Charles County Right to Life
– Defending Your Pro-Life Beliefs Pro-Life Engagement
– Lobbying 101 Maryland Catholic Conference
– Changing Hearts & Minds Students for Life of America
– Keynote Speaker TBD
12pm-12:30pm dismissed for lunch on your own and networking.
*Student lunches provided in afternoon breakout session*
1:00pm – 3:30pm afternoon sessions for Student Leaders
– Developing Your Leadership Stephanie Stone
– Activism on Campus Michele Hendrickson
WHERE: Crossroads Church of the Nazarene
2750 Rogers Ave.
Ellicott City, Maryland
Morning sessions held in the main gym, parking around back.
Reserve your spot
Fill out the registration form below to reserve your spot. Please make sure to complete your payment or include your promotional code.
This event is a collaboration between Students for Life of America, MD Right to Life, Charles County Right to Life, and MD Catholic Conference.