2018 Chicago Leadership Workshop
At this year’s Chicago Leadership Workshop, you will hear from experts on the most effective pro-life activism that is changing the culture on campuses across the country. With personalized, hands-on training and preparation, the SFLA Leadership Workshop will leave you confident in your goals and activities, and better equipped to change your campuses for Life. Plus, you get to meet and network with all the other amazing pro-life student activists in your region! GET EXCITED! You are turning the tide.
- Jill Stanek – National Campaign Chair, Susan B. Anthony List
- Babette Holder-Youngberg – National Black Pro-Life Coalition
- Sue Barrett – Executive Director, Aid for Women
- Ryan Eyrich – Southeast Regional Coordinator, Students for Life of America
- David Cordaro– Upper Midwest Regional Coordinator, Students for Life of America
WHEN: April 7, 2018 from 9:30AM – 4:00PM
Registration and Coffee will start at 9:30 the Workshop starts at 10:00AM
COST: $15 per person (includes breakfast and lunch)
WHERE: The conference will be at Northwestern University, Swift Hall, 2029 Sheridan Rd, Evanston, IL 60208.
Directions: Google Maps
Reserve your spot
Fill out the registration form below to reserve your spot. Please make sure to complete your payment or include your promotional code.