2019 Philadelphia Leadership Workshop
At this year’s Philadelphia Leadership Workshop, you will hear from experts on the most effective pro-life activism that is changing the culture on campuses across the country. With personalized, hands-on training and preparation, the SFLA Leadership Workshop will leave you confident in your goals and activities, and better equipped to change your campuses for Life. Plus, you get to meet and network with all the other amazing pro-life student activists in your region!
- Dr. Monique Ruberu- Pro-Life OBGYN and author
- Liana Hollendonner – Students for Life of America
- Stephanie Schmitt – Students for Life of America
- Brooke McDowell, AlphaCare of Philadelphia
- Sarah Portis, AlphaCare of Philadelphia
WHEN: Saturday, February 16th from 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM
COST: $15 per person (includes meals)
*Scholarships available upon request. Email email@example.com*
WHERE: The workshop will be held at Villanova Room, Connelly Center at Villanova University
Reserve your spot
Fill out the registration form below to reserve your spot. Please make sure to complete your payment or include your promotional code.