At Students for Life, we consider ourselves as a post-Roe organization…meaning we believe Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton will be overturned in our lifetime and our job is to prepare for that day so we can work to make abortion illegal and unthinkable throughout our nation.
Right now, history is the making. And we one of the key battles to this post-Roe future must be won.
Will you be able to join us on the road for one-week this August as we pressure Senators to support President Trump’s pro-life Supreme Court pick Judge Brett Kavanaugh?
We know that in some key states Democrat and Republican Senators are wavering on whether or not to support President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee. With many pro-abortion Senators already promising to block any nominee of President Trump’s, we must ensure that we have a majority who will vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh as the next U.S. Supreme Court Justice.
That’s why Students for Life is launching a six-state tour in key states to put pressure on both incumbent Senators and their challengers to pledge to confirm President Trump’s nominee for the Supreme Court, Brett Kavanaugh who is a well-qualified judge in the mold of Justice Scalia.
Below is what we are planning. Can you sign up to join us?
- Students for Life has obtained five vans, one for West Virginia, Indiana, North Dakota, Missouri, and Alaska. We will also be putting together events in Maine, if you can help with those select those from the drop-down menu.
- We need to recruit ten students for each state van who, along with two Students for Life team members, will make up the #Justice4Life team for that state.
- Throughout the week of August 5th (August 5th-11th), the #Justice4Life state team will attend campaign rallies and town halls of current Senators asking them to pledge to confirm Judge Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.
- If you want to join us in one of these states, simply sign up below and put down a $20 deposit, which you will receive back at the end of the weeklong trip, to reserve your spot. Students for Life will cover lodging, travel costs, and most of your food costs.
- If you live in WV, IN, ND, MO, or AK or living in a neighboring state, we will work to pick you up! See our pick-up spots for each team below.
Currently, pick-up spots will be:
- North Dakota Team: Twin Cities (MN), Duluth (MN), Fargo
- Missouri Team: St. Louis
- West Virginia Team: Fredericksburg (VA), Washington, D.C., Front Royal (VA) Kearneysville (WV)
- Alaska Team: Fairbanks
- Indiana Team: Indianapolis, Columbus (OH)
If you have another pick-up spot that would work better for you, please e-mail Matt Lamb at firstname.lastname@example.org before putting down a deposit, and we will do our best to accommodate.